Love with Food is a monthly subscription box that I currently receive every month. If I had to choose one box, this is probably the one I would keep. I really enjoy the healthy snacks that are included in the box. The company also supports a great cause and donates a meal to a child with every box that you purchase! I thought it would be great if you could tag along while I opened my box this month so I uploaded a video blog for this one. Its a little shaky as it was my first one, but I didn’t want to re-enact the un-boxing and my kids ate all the snacks already! lol.
This is the box when it gets delivered to you.
The first thing you see is the booklet that goes over all the products, the ingredients, a little blurb about each one, and also the twitter handle for all the companies- this helps you to find where you can buy your favorites. (I always check on Amazon or on the lovewithfood site). This one included a recipe for Chocolate Peanut cookies and they sound A-MAZ-ING!
Now lets get into this months snacks!
- Skeeter, Nut Free Cinnamon Grahams. These were similar to teddy grahams. The kids loved them!
- Love with Food, Kettle Sweet Peanuts.
Brett loved these and they were gone within 5 minutes.
- 180 Snacks, Nutty Rice Bites with Blueberry.
These were great, and something I would buy for on-the-go Breakfast! (I could only find this on Amazon)
- Smooze, Pineapple + Coconut Fruit Ice.
Currently in my freezer and the kids are anxiously waiting for it to freeze so they can eat it!
- Covered Bridge, Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning Potato Chips.
So yummy! But keep a glass of water close by because they are super salty! I love salty foods so I really enjoyed them.
- Salty Road, Caramel Apple and Peanut Salt Water Taffy.
- YumEarth, Lollipops. These organic lollipops look really great. They sent “Tooberry Blueberry” and “Mango Tango” and the kids were eying them all day!
Watch my VLOG on the unboxing here:
****Free Love with Food Box: HERE! ****
(Make sure you order by 9/1/14 if you would like to get the September box. I usually get the box around the 13th-15th of the month)
Let me know what you liked and didn’t like in the comments. I need to find a room in the house with better lighting and I used my i-Pad to record this, but will use the video recorder next time! 😉
Thank for checking out the blog!
****Note: This is not a sponsored post, all opinions are sincerely my own****